An external tank heater is an electric heater that heats the engine or transmission of a vehicle to give quicker starts and protect your engine from damage that can occur during cold weather starts. Warmed engines also deliver better fuel economy, plus improves oil flow to provide better lubrication to the engine, which reduces wear and increases engine life. The one-piece molding eliminates the possibility of leaks and the tapered outlet design pushes coolant more effectively than other styles. The die cast aluminum is recyclable.
- Uses versatile strap type mounting
- Thermostatically controlled from 135 to 175 degrees
- Requires moderate mechanical ability to install
- Die cast aluminum design for corrosion and impact resistance
- 850 Watt
Last Update: 0 seconds
Incoming search terms:
- how to KATS Heaters/1000 Watts thermostaticlally controlled external engine heater
- 850 Watt External Tank Heater
- engine heaters for cold weather
- kats 37500 12 volt heater for car
- new kats aluminum heaters better than red ones?
- tank heater for engine block
- wxternal engine heater